Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's Like I Died and Went to Heaven


when I heard about the movie, Wild Hogs, my heart skipped a beat.

Now there's a movie with the ultimate Dream Team of Stars: crazy whack job scientologist, John Travolta! Tim "The Homicidal Drunk" Allen! William "I actually used to have a soul" H. Macy, and Martin "the drugged out sexual harasser" Lawrence!

Boy, I sure can't wait to see Wild Hogs! Boy oh boy! What more could anyone ask for then a movie with four bloated failures riding motorcycles! Nothing more. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
UPDATE March 8, 2007
Just to ensure transparency here, I want everyone to know (and by everyone I mean me and the little old lady from Kamchatka who claims to read this blog--btw, hi, natasha!) that I wrote "crazy whack job scientologist" before I knew whether or not anyone had written anything on that topic. When I googled "travolta crazy whack job scientologist", I got 639 hits. The one I picked just seemed to capture that phrase the best.

No comments: